Monday, July 30, 2007

Mondays!!!!

I never make life changing decisions on Monday. For some reason I never want to get out of bed on Mondays, my mind never works right, and it seems that for whatever reason I am always in a blah type of mood.

Nevertheless (i know thats a long word for me) today has been a good day so far.

God really moved in our services yesterday adding to our fellowship and to His Kingdom.
Last night we had baptism. We baptized the young and the older. Just a reminder that God is still working in our mist. I am reminded as to what David wrote in Psalm 63 v. 1. He says God, you are MY God David had a personal relationship with God. Here was a man that didn't deserve having this realtionship with God, yet God forgave David and restored fellowship with him.

In the same way you and I don't deserve a realtionship with God. However, God sent his son Jesus into this world to take care of our sin and give us personal fellowship with him. The question today is can you say like David said that he is "your God?" If not why not repent of your sins, and ask him to be your God today.

Have a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

Eric Prince said...

You can tell we've come a long way in the technical area when your picture is posted on the "web". Congratulations on your blog. I'll look forward to reading your comments each week.

And yes, I am ready for some football!!