Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sickness

I hate being sick. Today I am finally over it. I would rather be hit by a truck (ok maybe not) then be sick.

With that being said, it's a great day. I thought about doing a "Live From" segment today during staff meeting but have since passed on that idea.

Football season is now over (I know my wife is happy). Now its on to basketball (again know my wife is happy). What does this mean, well I now pull for two teams Duke & the Gamecocks. That's right I am a die hard Duke fan. Before you get the idea that I only pull for them because they are good let me remind you that since 1990 I have loved the blue and white. From the days of Bobby Hurley to Grant Hill to Chris Collins to Johnny Dawkins to Coach K himself.

On the Gamecock basketball front. Well lets just say, we are waiting for baseball season.

No comments: