Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday 5

Got this idea from my friend and fellow blogger Jay Hardwick (check out his blog on the bottom left under Blogs I read section).

1. Its off day and I am taking advantage of it. Read a great article yesterday on 8 simple ways to avoid burnout in ministry. One of those talked about taking time for yourself. So that's what today is about. Gonna play a little Tiger Woods Golf and watch the tube.

2. This weekend I will be alone. Erin is going to visit her mom and dad for her sisters birthday. That means its me, duke, and banks hanging out for the weekend. I am sure I will watch some bball in there every now and then.

3. Its Critter Cook time. Tonight and tomorrow will be full of fun with the Critter Cook. This year I will be contributing to the dinner as I will be taking some Black Fin Tuna and some Dolphin. I look forward to letting you know all the interesting things I eat this weekend.

4. With Erin gone this weekend I am going to begin reading The Leadership Serects of Billy Graham. I will share some thoughts with you early next week.

5. I am going to eat Hot Dogs sometime this weekend. You have to understand that Erin hates hot dogs and the word hate really does not describe how bad she does not like them. So one of my meals this weekend will be hot dogs.

Until then....

No comments: