Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Two Times Tuesday

We are back from our trip and back in the swing of things. I thought I would give you the two best things from last week and the two wrost things.

We shall start with the worst.

1. The Daytona 500. Only thing good about the 500 was that Dale Jr. finished ahead of Gordon, Johnson, and several others. The bad thing was that Robby Gordon finished ahead of him. That still was not the wrost thing. The wrost thing about the 500 was that a dodge won, followed by another dodge, and then two toyotas. To top it off there were no big wrecks and the finish was boring.

2. Duke lost. In one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen. Granted there are no excuses when you lose, this game was dictated by the officals. All 5 of the Duke starters fouled out with only one of the Wake Forest players fouled out. Yep, I said Wake Forest. One of the wrost teams in the ACC beat Duke Sunday night. Oh, well guess its better to lose now then to lose later in the tournament.

The Best

1. I got to spend several days away fromt the computer, email, and internet, and I got to spend that time with my beautiful pregnet wife. We went up to Pigeon Forge TN and had a great time. Thursay we went out to the Black Bear Jambree and then to the Comedy Barn. I will post a video tomorrow of one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Friday was spent shopping for Erin and the baby. We got some pretty cool things.

2. I got to spend time with my wife. But I just said that right. Right. There are not many times throughout the year that we are able to be away by ourselves. The ministry can be stessful and tiring and I am greatful that I work at a church that values the family, and allows us to take time to get away with our wives.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have a funny video up and some new pictures of the baby.

PS- I apologize for any mispelled words (if there are any), the spell check is currently down.

1 comment:

J.E. said...

Glad to run across your blog... congrats on the expecting!!! Stop by my blog sometime... www.mrdearybury.blogspot.com
jed