Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Great Start

Well this week has started off just great.

To wrap up the weekend.
1. I didn't eat anything crazy at the Critter Cook. Don't know why, I just didn't.
2. I didn't even open the Leadership book I was going to start. Again don't know why I just didn't.
3. It was one long weekend. With Erin gone and all that I had to do at church, it made for one long weekend.

Back to the week at hand. It all started yesterday morning when I got in the car. Turn the key and the car struggles to start. My first thought is I need to get a new battery. Surly I can drive another day or two right. Wrong!!! It did start leaving work, but when Erin and I went to go eat last night nothing.

So what does Bright Head do and I quote "Lets see if it is the battery by rolling the window down." Erin's response "Not sure you should do that." SHE WAS RIGHT.

By the time I go to bed last night I have a new battery in the car, a new fuse switch, and 3 windows that want roll up. How you ask? Glad you did. Seems like Mr. Bright Head doesn't know how to jump his car off. I hooked the cables up to the fuse box instead of the battery. You know what happens when you do this. Sparks and a blown fuse.

I must take this time to send out a huge THANK YOU to my buddy Joey. Joey came over, took me to get a new fuse, a new battery, and stayed till about 10:00pm to install all new parts and try to get the windows up. Well everything is working but the windows.

So my week is off to a great one, what about yours?

No comments: