Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome

Hey there all you people who have taken your time to read my blog. Hope you are doing as good as I am. Things are going great in my neck of the woods (even though I live in the city). Erin is doing good and baby Carragin is kicking like crazy. I just felt her kick my hand. It is totally amazing.

Just wanted to take this time to welcome my good buddy Jonathan Day to the blogging world. Click on his name and add him to your daily blog readings. Jonathan is the High School Minister at Rock Springs and God has used him in a great way to minister to me through the years. We have been working together for several years now and he has taught me a lot about ministry and life. Only problem with him is that he is a Tiger. I think you will enjoy his blog.

Finally I want to tell my beautiful wife how much I love her. She is the light of my life and I praise God for her each day. Tomorrow we celebrate 4 years together. Seems like yesterday we were taking long drives up at North Greenville just to be together (for those who went to NGC, you know why we did this). Happy Anniversary Baby I Love You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Four years ago today (hard to believe) you guys rigged candles that made me look like a dummy, haha. I hope you guys have a wonderful celebration today! Why not take one of those NGC type of drives today! Blessings brother!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those words beau. sometimes the Devil makes you feel like you really dont matter much. praise God for you and your ministry.