Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Feature

Hello all you who live in blogger world. Thanks to Jday(check out his blog), you can now subscribe to my blog via email. All you need to do is enter your email address in the box on the right side of the page and it will notify you when I post something new. This will be helpful to those of you that don't have my website as your home page :).

Right now life is very busy. VBS is right around the corner and the summer is upon us. Erin and the baby are doing great. Last night I was talking to her and she kicked my lips when she heard my voice. It was awesome.

Pray for Erin and I as we continue to seek God's will for our lives. We need wisdom from above as we must make some big decisions concerning Erin's work with in the next month or so. Also, pray that I will let go of some things, and truly rely on the one who has never let us down. Grace and Peace.

Until then.....

No comments: