Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Today I had the opportunity to go visit my old stomping grounds up at NGU (NGC when I went there). Pastor preached during the morning chapel. I thought that it went great and the message was very timely.

Carragin went to church for the first time yesterday. We have some pictures that I will post later today (the camera is at the house). I think it went great. She slept most of the time and did not make a sound. Lets just hope this happens as she gets older (I don't think it will happen though).

The Gamecocks won again. This time defeating the University of Kentucky. I wish I could say that I watched the game in confidence, but I have been a Gamecock fan to long for that to happen. After surviving 4 first half turnovers and 4 missed field goals, they pulled off the victory and now sit with a 5-2 record. LSU (defending national champs) come to town this weekend for a huge game.

No comments: