Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday 5

Well yet again another week has passed. It has been another long but great week.

1. Got to preach at the church on Wednesday night. I preached on Psalm 23:1. I hope to have the message posted sometime next week. I am waiting for the media guys to give it to me. I will then post it to the blog.

2. Carragin is doing great. We are planning on taking a lot of pictures this weekend. I will try and post them when I get a chance.

3. New book I am reading called Essential Church. It deals with the issue of why the church is losing the generation of students between the ages of 18-22. It has stretched me on some things. I will post some thoughts later.

4. I really hope to post at least everyday next week. I have a lot of things I will to blog about. It is just getting around to doing it. Plus I am wanting to spend every free moment with my two girls (Erin and Carragin).

5. I am totally loving the weather outside right now. I love to wear jeans, t-shirt, and flip-flops. Plus every time I walk outside and feel the cool breeze, I want to put on some pads and hit someone. This truly is football weather.

No comments: