Monday, January 19, 2009

The Not So Good Weekend

I hate being sick, and that is what I was this weekend. It all started Friday and I am just now getting over it. I must say that I don't take being sick very well. I am not a good patient just ask Erin.

The week ahead.

Monday- Back to work. Working on Father/Son Retreat and our big parent meeting coming up Sunday night. Doctors appointment this afternoon. Praying for SNOW!!!

Tuesday- Men's Night at the Rock. Former Clemson head coach Tommy Bowden will be speaking. Man I hope he bashes Clemson, unfortunately I don't think he will. Tommy is a great guy who loves Jesus and the night should be fun.

Wednesday- Staff meeting in the morning. TeamKid at night.

Thursday- Get ready for Sunday. Wrap up the week!! Spend some time with my girls.

Friday- OFF!!! Erin is going out with some friends and daddy gets to stay home for some father/daughter time.

That's just a little bit as to what is going on in my life this week. Hope that you have a great week as well!!

No comments: