Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome to the Club

I want to take this time to welcome two of my buddies two the best club there could ever be. That's right the Fatherhood Club.

Erin and I want to congratulate Brandon and Many Sandifer on the birth of their baby son. Brandon and Mandy are very dear to Erin and I and we send our love to them. We cant wait to get to Columbia so that Carragin can meet her future husband. That's right we are pre-arranging this thing.

Erin and I also want to congratulate Jonathan and Veronica Day on the birth of their twins. I have worked with Jonathan for a long time now and he is a tremendous encouragement to me. I know what it is like to have one, and we will defiantly be praying for them as they have two.

The coolest thing about two of our good friends having babies is how God has showed out in both couples lives. See each of them had been told that it was going to be very difficult for them to even get pregnant much less be able to carry a baby and have a good delivery. So we all prayed. Many people prayed.

On Thursday January 29th God showed out in a huge way. Brandon and Mandy and Jonathan and Veronica each had their children on the same day. Wow, aint God good.

1 comment:

thesandifers said...

Clint, Thank you so much for this blog! We are definitely praising God for this miracle and we can't wait for Carragin and Nathan to meet! We are also happy for the Day family, God is so awesome. We miss and love you both!