Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just For Laughs

Did everybody hear? Georgia has fired its head football coach Mark Rich. In a stunning decision out of Athens, the AD has said that Rich just cant get the dawgs up for the big games and their bark has been bigger than their bite these last few years.



Even more stunning is that after Rich was fired, was the announcement of the new football coach.

The AD has named Michael Vick as the new football coach at UGA. Ask why this decision, the AD replied "we thought he was the best choice to get the Dawgs to finally start biting."



OK..so I don't claim to be a comedian. But that's funny, I don't care who you are.



With school right around the corner. I thought this was just right.
















Now for my prediction on the game tomorrow night. I never pick against my Alma Mater on this game. I say the final score is Easley 23- Pickens 16 (sorry Chad). This game will be decided in the final quarter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give us some comment on the pic. Who is the guy sitting by himself?