Friday, August 10, 2007

Where Did This Week Go

Whats up crazy Internet people. Where in the world did this week go? As I sit here on Friday I am thinking what happened this week. So I made a list of some things from this week.

1. Spurrier is the man. For those who don't know. We had some recruits that were denied admission into school. Spurrier calls the university out, and before weeks end, gets what he wants. Now if Spurrier will just give us what we want. A championship, and beat Clemson for the second straight year.

2. My golf game really needs improving. Dad and I hit the links Thursday afternoon. I am going to blame my play on it being 1000 degrees outside, but the truth is I really need to play more if I am going to improve any.

3. IT HAS BEEN HOT!!!!!! I really don't need to explain.

4. After watching Bruce Almighty last night I was reminded that we could never ever possibly be God and our lives without him are meaningless. God gives us a choice to allow him to be part of our lives or not. In the movie Bruce cannot mess with the freewill of people. In the same way we have freewill in our lives. God does not force us to love him or to let him be a part of our lives. WE have to make a conscience decision each day to allow God to be a part of our lives. We also have to make the decision to follow him or not. At the end of the movie Bruce gets on his knees and yells out to God. "I surrender to your will for my life." I wonder today have you surrendered to God's will for your life.

I will preview the Easley/Pickens football game for next week on Monday.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

cs said...

looking forward to reading that easley/pickens preview!!!