Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Terific Tuesday

I guess because I'm off today. This will be the first day all summer that I have to do absolutely nothing. I'm sure by lunch time I will be into something though.

My 3 thoughts on the game from last Friday.
1. Easley's new offense is going to be fun to watch. They opened it up, and Pickens couldn't stop them.
2. Pickens tight end is a beast. This kid caught everything that was thrown his way. He is a strong kid, and likes to make plays. He is a division one type of player. I hope someone gives him a shot.
3. Easley is very young on defense (and it showed). They have got to work on their tackling. At one point a Pickens player had 3 guys on him and he broke away for a TD. That cant happen if Easley wants to win against the top teams in region 1 AAAA.

Both these teams should win some football games this year. Its going to be fun to watch.

In a more spiritual sense. I was reading from Isaiah 6 this morning. There Isaiah sees God and all of his glory, realizes his sin, confesses his sin, and God forgives him. I am reminded that when we truly see God for who he is, a pure, holy, and righteous God, then we will fall on our
faces because we realize that we are a sinful people. After Isaiah confesses an angel comes down and touches his lips with a coal (because Isaiah said he was a man of unclean lips). What about you? What do you need God to touch in your life? Why not today we see God for who he is, realize what our sin is, confess that sin, and allow God to forgive us of that sin, and then we will be able to worship him like he has called us to do.

Have a great day!!!!!!

No comments: