Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wild Wednesday

It's staff meeting day!!!

Fianally getting back into the swing of things after a very long weekend. God really blessed over the long weekend. Erin and I are very excited about what God is doing in our lives.

As for football!!!

I thought that the Gamecocks played ok. I think that the defense needs to do a better job of tackling. The offense played well, but with Blake coming back this week, dont count the Gamecocks out of this weeks game at Georgia. I will give my prediction tomorrow.

As for the tigers. Watching that game on Monday night made me sick. I cant stand all that orange. Its a good thing I didnt go. I can only imagine the crap all the Clemson fans would have been talking after this win. I'm sure now they will go undefeated and win the national championship. They have an easy one this week. But who knows after what App. State did to the Big House!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!

No comments: