Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wild Wednesday

I am now sitting in my office about to go out for our monthly Missions program that we have for our children. Its called Missions 360. Tonight our young people will learn about what God is doing in West Africa through OCC (Operation Christmas Child). Tonight we will introduce them to Operation Christmas child, and encourage each one of them to make a shoe box to be sent to children who are less fortunate then they are. What I like most about OCC is the fact that every shoe box will have a gospel storybook placed in it in the language to which the box is going. Each box represents a soul and it is amazing what God is doing through the OCC ministry.

This will probably be my last blog of the week unless I get around to it on Friday. In the meantime I am curious to see as to who out there is reading this blog. If you would leave a comment below.

Well you know I cant leave without talking about college football. Last week the Gamecocks lost to LSU. Let me remind you that the are the #2 team in the nation, and it was at their home stadium. I tried to tell some of you delusional Clemson fans that we would cover the spread, and we did just that. However, we are past the point of moral victories. Had the ball bounced our way a couple of times it could have been a different story. It didn't and now we face Miss. State.

I think the Gamecocks take this one right in stride. Though Miss. State has gone to Auburn and won, I don't think that will be the case this weekend. The Gamecocks win this one going away and cover the spread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clint,

I read your blog and I am not ashamed to say it! Go Cocks!