Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm Thankful For: Volume One

Wow what a weekend. This was a great time for Erin and I just to spend together. We did absolutely nothing. Well we did clean the house and go to the mall, but other than that we just hung out together.
Since this is the week of Thanksgiving I thought I would share some things that I am thankful for. I will post up until Thanksgiving Day and then we are heading out of town until next week.

1. I am thankful for my relationship with Christ. I thought I might do a countdown, but I decided to start with the two most important things in my life. On October 31, 1996 I gave my life to Christ. He CHANGED me completely. I am reminded of a song by Jason Crabb. In it the line goes "I'm amazed that you love me." Why Christ would love someone like me is hard to understand, but I am so glad that he does. As a matter of fact he loves you too. So this Thanksgiving I am thankful for Jesus.

2. Apart from the decision to accept Christ as my Savior was the decision to marry my wife Erin was the best decision that I have ever made. She completes me. Without her in my life, life would be meaningless. She is my biggest supporter, fan, and encourager. On May 15, 2004 we became one, and I would want it no other way. This Thanksgiving I am so thankful for the most beautiful women that I have ever met or will ever meet, my wife ERIN!!!!!!

No comments: