Friday, November 9, 2007

Slow Week

Sorry that I have not posted up until now for this week. This has been one of those weeks where not a whole lot was going on.

I do want to take some time today and praise God for all that he has been doing in my life and in the life of our church. We have seen him do some pretty awesome things over the past month.

Griffen (the boy in my ministry that we have been praying for) is doing very well. He is sitting up and they have taken all but one tube and an IV out. God has done some pretty awesome things with Griffen. Though not totally out of the woods yet, we are praying that God will continue to show himself BIG in Griffen's life.

As for the weekend, Erin is going home to see her mom and dad. What does that mean for me. Well I imagine it will have something to do with pig skin and a grass field. Saturday night I will be in Columbia. You figure it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do you sit at this event on Sat. night. I am sitting in the West Upper and I know that Justin Koon will be there as well. Holla at me.