Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

It is now 9:56 on Monday night and I am just now getting the chance to sit down and blog for a minute. Last week was busy and I will recap what happened.

Thursday- I played in one of the best golf tournaments out there. The upstate FCA put on a great tournament. I wish that I could say that I played good, but that is just not the case. I had been hitting the ball well, but this day I just hit it a lot. I did however eat and drink (water and soft drinks of course) more than I ever had.

Friday- Lets go drag racing. Headed off to hang out with every redneck in the state of Georgia. The weather was great and the racing was even better. Once again I ate way to much.

Saturday- Erin was off to a wedding shower for a good friend in college while I sat around and slept. We then went to one of my friends from high schools wedding at Furman University. We ate once again at Flat Rock Grill. It was expensive but good.

Sunday- Two of the best messages that I have heard our pastor preach. I believe God is about to explode all over our church. If we want it and desire to have it, I believe he will do things we never thought he would ever do.

So that's it in a nut shell. Hope you had a great weekend and have a great week.

No comments: