Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Crunch Time

Well we are now less than a week away to VBS 2008. I was reminded earlier today that this is going to be one of the biggest ones yet. Registration is going great and many have already signed up. We usually have some that will come on Monday so the numbers are sure to go up. I am looking forward to what God is going to do.

Yesterday we finished our videos that we are going to show each day. Today was a trip to Sam's and getting some final things done. Tomorrow I have several meetings and some final planning. The rest of the week we will be putting the final touches on VBS.

Oh yea and there is one other thing I will be doing, PRAYING!!! That's right so many times we can get caught up in making sure everything is right and in place that we neglect to take time and pray. I am encouraging all of our leaders to stop what they are doing and PRAY. Pray that we will make an impact for the Kingdom of God. Pray that God will use us to make a difference in the lives of all the boys and girls that will be attending VBS this year. Pray that God will give me wisdom on how to handle problems, deal with people, and lead this VBS the best that I can.

We need God's power if VBS is going to be a success. Please pray for me and all of our leaders.

No comments: