Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy Times

I know, I know it has been a week since I last posted. Lots of things going on right now in my life.

Of course there is the new little one. Other than that I have gone back to work and we are right in the middle of our Area Wide Crusade.

I must say I am excited that Children's Worship has started back. I have missed the excitement of sharing God's Word with our children. We are going to be doing several different multi-media series within the next several weeks. I am pumped to see what God is going to do.

And last but not least, I will have brand new pictures up tomorrow of Carragin. I am planning on working on them this afternoon and I will post them in the morning. You want believe how much she has changed in just a week and a half of life here on earth.

No comments: