Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What A Day

It is with great pleasure that Erin and I announce the birth of our daughter Carragin Victoria Freeman. Born today September 3rd at 3:15pm. She weighed 6 pounds 7 oz and was 21 inches long. There is so much that I want to write about but just don't have the time nor the energy.

Erin and I want to thank everyone of you for all your prayers, text messages, and encouraging words. I cant wait to blog about how the day went. To sum it up in a couple of words. My Wife is now my HERO!!!!

Most of all we want to thank our Great God who was with us every step of every way. To him be all the glory forever and ever.

Erin and Carragin are doing great. Hopefully I can have some pictures up within the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!!! God is so good!