Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday 5

Wow has it really been over a week since I have last blogged. Time flies when you are having fun. Here is what has been going on.

1. If it were not for the calendar on my desk I would not be able to tell you what day it was. Days run into night, nights run into days, and before you know it over a week has passed and you dont even realize it.

2. If my baby wants to stare at me at 3:30am in the morning it is ok with me. She has beautiful eyes and when she smiles it will melt you.

3. I plan on starting a new book sometime. I have two on my desk right at the moment that are collecting dust. I will post some quotes when I begin.

4. College football is in full force. The Gamecocks are 2-2 going into Saturday night. The game should be a blow out. Note I said should be. Who knows with this team.

5. I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: