Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random Thoughts

The good thing about the Gamecocks win on Thursday night was the fact that we had 4 count that 4 interceptions and still won the game 34-0.

All the hype about Clemson was just that hype. The proved once again that they do not belong anywhere near the top 10. Sad thing about it is that a lot of Clemson fans drove all that way only to have a total of 9 seconds of excitement.

Still waiting on Baby Carragin to get here. She is acting just like a women already.

Had a God moment this weekend. They say once a baby gets in position to come out that there movements slow down a lot. This is hard for me to understand as I want her to be moving all the time. Fact is that just doesn't happen. So I prayed "God if everything is alright with my baby girl would you just confirm it with a kick or some kind of movement." I promise you I had not got finished praying when she kicked my hand harder than ever before. Wow, I get chills still thinking about it.

By the next time I post I will probably be a daddy!!!!! WOW!!!!

No comments: