Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back At It

So I have returned to work after a couple of days of vacation and boy am I excited about what God is going to do in the days to come.

Gainesville was a fun trip. I still say that going to Knoxville for the Tennessee game is a better trip. It is defiantly louder and the pregame aspect is a whole lot better. I give the edge to Florida when it comes to the stadium aspect. The place looks better and the area around the stadium is better, but when it comes to atmosphere I give the edge to Tennessee.

Not sure how long Terry has had his blog out, but I just discovered it today. Terry is our Middle School minister at Rock Springs. I must say that he has truly been a God send to us at Rock Springs. He has done and is doing some great things. In the few months that I have known him he has made a tremendous impact on my life. You can check out his blog here.

Also wanted to encourage you to subscribe to Terry, Jonathan, and this blog. You can do this by going to their site and clicking on the subscribe by email line. You may subscribe to this blog by looking in the upper right hand corner and following the instructions.

No comments: