Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Discovery

Carragin has discovered something new over the past week. Her tongue. I know this may sound a little silly but it is so cool to see her amazed that she has found this.

She is also discovering several other things which include how to laugh, her hair, and that it is funny when she makes mom and dad upset by something she is doing. I wish I could say that it upsets me more when she does this, but often times I find myself laughing with her. I hope this doesn't cause problems in the future. One more thing, she has discovered how to poke that bottom lip out. This is going to be her favorite thing to do to get her way with her daddy.

This Saturday will be Carragin's first South Carolina/Clemson football game. No we are not going, but it will be on the TV. I have already told Erin to make sure she packs her GameDay gear so her and daddy can watch the game together. I am hoping and praying that by this time next week she will have never seen Carolina get beat by Clemson.

No comments: