Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Things About Me

Over on facebook there is a thing going around about writting 25 things about yourself. If someone tags you they want you to write something. Over 20 people tagged me so this is what I wrote. I hope you enjoy.

1. I was saved on October 31st, 1996. The day Satan meant for evil God showed up in my life and changed me forever.
2. I pull for the Gamecocks in football, and Duke in basketball. I was a Duke fan long before I was a Gamecock fan. I am still more of a die hard Gamecock than anything.
3. I was hit by a car when I was 3 years old chasing a cat across the street.
4. I was offered to walk on the basketball team at Anderson University (college back then), but chose to go to North Greenville to study for the ministry.
5. I married a girl from Barnwell, SC. Everybody needs to go to Barnwell once just to say they went.
6. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper.
7. I have been on staff at Rock Springs Baptist Church for 4 years now. I love every minute of it.
8. I despise Clemson......even though some of my closet friends pull for them. Makes things fun.
9. I have been called to be a pastor. Not sure when this will happen, but God is in control and his timing is perfect.
10. It really annoys me when I get on Facebook and have 15 causes invitations and other dumb stuff that people want you to add to your profile.
11. I have a beautiful 5 month old baby girl.
12. My wife just stole my new Trail Blazer and gave me her car.
13. I believe that I sit under the best preacher in America!! I love my pastor and my church.
14. My wife and I watch Dog the Bounty Hunter every Wednesday night.
15. I love Southern Gospel music, but listen to just about anything other than rap.
16. God is streching me these days more than ever before.
17. If it were not for spell check I would be in trouble. So, please forgive me if there are any mispelled words in this.
18. People often think that I have a twin brother, however he is just my step brother. Plus I am much better looking.
19. I am obsessed with youtube. I spend way to much time on that site.
20. I have lived in Easley all my life.
21. I was called into the ministry when I was 16 years old in a old school bus on the way back from a baseball game in Greenwood.
22. I love the summer time when we go to Children's Camp, summer activities, and hopefully this year Erin and I can go to the beach.
23. I am good for about one good snow a year. Give me enough to play in and then it can warm up.
24. I have been going to the the Masters every Saturday for around 10 years now. I may have missed one or two but not many.
25. I really am glad that over 10 people have tagged me so I could take 39 minutes out of my day to this. Now it is my turn to tag.

No comments: