Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Camp Time

Just got finished on the first two sermons for Children's Camp next week when I decided I needed a break. I am looking forward to this years camp more than ever before.

Is today really July 1. At least that is what the calendar on my desk says. It is hard to believe that we are in July. With that could mean a couple of things.

1. Carragin is going to be here before we know it. We have the nursery almost done. Thanks to my dad for putting the crib together last week. I was in the process of helping when I got the biggest headache in the world. Some say that with us having a girl, that want be the only headache that she will cause.

2. Football season is less than 60 days away. I am so ready for the boys to strap on the pads and start hitting. Of course in the next few weeks I will be making my predictions on the upcoming football season. If I get enough time I am going to go through USC and Clemson's schedules and tell you what I think.

In the words of my wife Erin "Is it already football season again." Not just yet honey but I know you cant wait.

No comments: