Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Midweek Update

I wish I had some profound thing that I could write about today. Truth is that I am drawing a big blank. There is plenty going on right now. I just cant find exactly what to say.

God has been doing a work in me. With baby Carragin on the way, God is preparing me in ways that I can not explain. I want to be so close to Jesus that my baby sees him in me everyday of her life. I wish I could say that I am close to him all the time. Truth is that many times I am so far away that it is not even funny.

So that's where I am. Surrendering to the very will of God. Asking him to get the junk out of my life that does not need to be there, and asking him to give me a fresh fire, wind, hurricane, of himself in my life. Not that I may walk around as some big super spiritual person, but rather that my little girl will see Jesus in her dads life.

No comments: