Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday 5

No real introduction this time around. So lets dive right in.

1. We are ready for our little baby girl to get here. This week we started washing some of her clothes so that they would be ready when we bring her home from the hospital. I always have known that this was real, but here lately reality is really setting in. I also will be ordering one of her outfits for the hospital the next couple of days. It is going to be one of her favorites, I can already tell.

2. Chuck E. Cheese- Have you ever been to this place? The last time that I was there the place was called Show Biz Pizza when I was a kid. I now know why my parents never wanted to take us to this place. We took 33 1st-3rd graders there yesterday. Upon arrival there was not that many people there. Then the school buses showed up. By the time we left you could not move. Besides all the people we had a great time. One student told me that "this is the best time I have ever had" which makes it all worth it.

3. Golf- What is better then getting up in the morning, turning on the TV, and watching some golf. Well there may be a few things but not much. Speaking of golf, we will have our annual church golf tournament on Saturday. All I have to say is "FFFFFOOOOUUUUUUUUURRRRR"

4. Word for the week. "Sweet". For some odd reason I have been using this word a lot this week. It is one of those words that kinda gets stuck in your head and I cant get it out. For example, yesterday at Chuck E. Cheese: child= hey Mr. Clint look what I won: Mr. Clint= Sweet.
At the driving range: Dad= watch this shot: Me=Sweet. Just one of those things. If anybody has any suggestions on how to get this word out of my head let me know.

5. NCAA Football 09- So I broke down and used some birthday money to buy the new football game NCAA 09. I had no plans on getting this game, it just kinda happened. Erin and I were walking through the mall and we walked by GameStop. I didn't even know the game was out yet. I walked in and in 5 minutes I had purchased the game. Guess what I will be doing latter today?

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: