Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th

Today we celebrate our freedom as a nation. I am also reminded about an even more freedom. Our freedom in Christ. Because of what Jesus did for us on Calvary the song says "I'm Free." Christ has set us free from the guilt of our past, from the worries of the day, and from the stresses of the future. If you have never experienced the freedom that Christ can give then I pray that today you find that freedom.

Well I have now officially been up since 3 this morning. That's when the BBQ went on the grills at the church. I stayed until 11:30 and now we are about to go to my parents for some more grub. I hope that everyone has a fun and safe 4th. This will be my last post for a week or so. Next week we leave for Children's Camp. Pray God will show up in an awesome way.

No comments: