Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back To School

and the parents said AMEN!! School starts today for most of the upstate schools and we are praying that the children have a great year.

Today is also a first for me in my blogging experience. I am going to recap Sunday Services with my 5 favorite quotes from pastors sermon each Sunday. I want to try and do this every Monday (yes I know today is Tuesday). Don't have a name for it right now, but one will come to me and I will name this segment of the blog.

1. Good people go to hell......Saved people go to heaven
Wow that is pretty intense right there

2. The devil doesn't care if you go to hell from the pew or from the gutter of this world. He just doesn't want you to go to heaven.

3. It's not church that saves you....It's Jesus.
being a member of a certain denomination doesn't save you, only Jesus can do that.

4. Every person will DIE....

5. If you were arrested for being a Christian, is there enough evidence to convict you.

God blessed our church this past Sunday. I had the opportunity to lead a 7th grade young girl to faith in Jesus Christ. We also had several families join the church, along with several more putting their faith in Christ.

No comments: