Thursday, August 28, 2008

Game Day

I can't believe that football season is here. I think I just heard Erin yet out a huge HECK YEA, I AM PUMPED!!! Those of you who know her know why that is a funny statement.

Tonight the Gamecocks will play NC State. This will be the first home opener that I will miss since 2000. I have a good excuse though. I cant wait for 8 o'clock to get hear.

On another note, Erin is progressing very well. She is due on September 7, however I am not sure that she is going to make it that long. We both are very excited about being parents. What an awesome responsibility and call from God.

I am now headed to play some playstation 2. Think I am going to play some football to pass some time away before kickoff tonight.

Until then.....GGGGGOOOOOOOOO CCCCCOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Clint. Love your blog. Just thought I'd give you a shout!