Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baby Sitting

Well tonight we have the chance to baby sit our little niece Rilee. This is Erin's sisters baby.

So far it has been a pretty uneventful night. Erin is now giving her her bath, so I thought I would get in a quick blog post.

As promised I will post one good thing and one not so good thing that took place this past year. However, it will be tomorrow before I get around to it.

Today has been good. It was one of those days when you get home knowing that you have worked your hinney off, and got something done. Which brings me to this thought. Why does this not happen every day that I live? Christ called us to work and live as unto the Lord and not unto men. When I think about why Jesus was born (and I hope you know it wasn't on Dec. 25) then I ought to go to bed every night knowing that I have worked my hinney off for my Lord.

No comments: