Monday, December 17, 2007

Tis The Season

Just a few more days (ok about a week) left to get all that Christmas shopping done. For the first time since I have been married, I have all my shopping done. Ok, I must confess it wasn't to hard this year. We put new floors in our kitchen and bought new lamps for the living room. There still may be a little surprise for Erin in her stocking when she wakes up Christmas morning.

We also just got back from the mountains as part of our Christmas this year. We had a great time getting away for the weekend just being together. As we this year comes to an end I am going to give you my 3 top moments form this past year and my 3 most disappointing moments from this past year, starting tomorrow.

Thought for today: "Don't give up, don't ever give up"- Jimmy V

Jimmy V gave one of the most powerful speeches right before he died at the ESPY awards presented by ESPN. Dieing of cancer he made this statement. So no matter what you are going through today. Don't give up, don't ever give up.

No comments: