Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Good and Not So Good: Part 2

2007 was a great year for Erin and I. Through this year we experienced many ups and a few downs. All and all this has been a great year. Tonight I sit in a room with all of Erin's family.

We are so blessed to have family. For many people they are not as blessed as we are to have so many loving people to care about them. WE ARE!!! My family and Erin's family have been so great during our short time of marriage.

The Good #2- This year Erin and I were able to go on several trips to Tenn. (mostly for Erin to shop) but also just to get away. We also spent a week at the beach with my family. It was a great week (even when our banana boat flipped out in shark land).

This year God has blessed us in so many ways. As this year ends we are truly blessed.

The Bad #2- There were so many things that happened in our world this past year. One story that makes me mad even today is the Michael Vick story. What makes me mad has nothing to do with Vick himself. Here is the #2 bad thing from this year. The fact that everybody in the world wanted Vick crucified for the way he treated his dogs, yet those same people allow hundreds of unborn babies to be killed everyday. That makes me sick. Don't get me wrong what Vick did was wrong, however we are in serious trouble in America when we put the lives of dogs more important then human life itself.

No comments: