Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday 5

I hope that all of you have had a wonderful week. Mine has been pretty good.

Here is the Friday 5

1. I want to wish "Good Luck" to my friend Gary Whitmire. Gary will be making his dancing debut tonight. We are all praying that he leaves soldier boy at home. Good luck Gary, I cant wait to see the video.

2. Continue to pray for Erin and myself. See will be 15 weeks tomorrow. So far everything has went as planned. We are grateful for all of you who have prayed, are praying, and will continue to pray for us. We are super excited about being parents.

3. It's tourney time. Yesterday kicked off the 2008 tournament season. Tonight Duke will play a very talented Georgia Tech team. They beat GT during the regular season, but this is the tournament and anything can happen. Props go out to USC as they won their fist tournament game yesterday by beating LSU. Now they must take on #4 ranked Tennessee, which beat them by 33 on Sunday. Good Luck Boys!!!

4. Easter is coming and coming soon. Yesterday, Erin and I went out to by a baby shower present for one of our friends, and for some reason I just went ahead a bought myself an Easter present. I cant wait to wear it, and it want be long since Easter is only 2 weeks away. I love this time of year.

5. Was it really 70 yesterday? I wouldn't know as I spent my day off watching basketball. I take that back, Erin and I did go for a walk together. Hopefully this means that it is going to be warm for the rest of the spring and into summer. I am good for about one good snow a year, and then it is time to warm up.

Until then......God Bless

No comments: