Monday, March 31, 2008

Wow A Humbling Experience

Today is the opening day of the Major League Baseball season. It was also opening night for the church league softball season. I want to congratulate the Rock Springs "B" team who handed us our 2nd loss in the past 2 years. Not only did they beat us they humbled us. I am not even going to mention the score. Just wanted to send a shout out to Eric Prince, Chad Campbell, and the rest of the B team. We play them again later on, so hopefully we will make it a little better game.

As I was driving home a song game over the radio, or maybe it was a CD, none the less it got me thinking. The song "He is Lord." What I realized is that God is Lord of all. He is Lord of the middle class and the upper class, he is Lord of the lower class and the down and outs, he is Lord of the good and the bad, he is Lord of my family and my finances, he is Lord on Easter Sunday and he is Lord on next Sunday, he is Lord everyday. There is nothing that surprises God because he is Lord of ALL. Nothing in this world will ever be able to change the fact the Jesus is Lord of ALL.

As I prepare to go to bed tonight and as I wake up in the morning, it excites me to know that I serve a great God who is Lord of ALL!!!

No comments: