Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday 5

Today is Friday which can only mean one thing. The weekend is here.

1) Gearing up for a big week next week. The middle school and high school ministries are going to be gone to camp. We are praying that God will do some great things in the lives of our youth. Pray for Terry and Jonathan as they will be leading in these camps.

2) I have six more days until I hit the downward stretch to the big 30. I will turn 26 on the 26th. I used to think that 30 was old. Now I don't see it so much as being old just older.

3) A week to recoup. I have taken this week to recover from VBS. However, on Monday morning it was in the office, a quit hair cut, back to the office, and then I started preparing for camp. I cant wait for camp this year. I am really excited about what God is going to do during that week.

4) Wedding time. Tomorrow is an exciting day for Erin and I. We are going to our good friends wedding. We are excited as we will be able to see lots of our friends from college. Many of them we don't get to see a lot of and we are stoked about getting to spend time with them.

5) Erin and Carragin. Both mom and baby are hanging in there. We went Tuesday and heard the heartbeat beating as normal. Erin will start her 29th week tomorrow. It is going to be a hot summer so pray for us all. We both cant wait for Carragin to get here.

No comments: