Wednesday, June 11, 2008

VBS Day 2 and 3

It is now 10:00pm and I am reminded of the Garth Brooks song The Thunder Rolls. That might be because there is a big storm going on outside right now. I hope it rains all night long.

Erin is now home (Yea). She got back early this afternoon and got to go to church with me tonight. Pray for her as she has to go for some kind normal test that pregnant women have to go for. We are trusting that God is going to take care of everything.

VBS has gone just about as good as I thought it would. Days 2 and 3 have been very good. We had some minor problems but no big deal. I owe a lot of out success this week to all of our wonderful volunteers. Without them there is no way that this week could have gone on. Thank God for those who have given of their time to invest in the lives of our young people.

Lastly, I am excited about everything that God has, is, and will continue to teach me this week. I have learned several new things about a variety of different subjects. From people, to ministry, from the big things in life, to the small things in life, God has done a work this week.

No comments: