Thursday, October 25, 2007

Big Weekend Ahead

It all starts tomorrow morning. I will be heading up to play golf in the NGU Alumni Golf Tournament. Then it is home for a quick shower, and then off to church for the final presentation of Death's Door. We have seen God do some awesome things over the last two weeks. We are out of tickets as of this past Tuesday, so there should be a packed house Friday night.

After Death's Door, Erin and I will get in the car and head up to Cherokee NC to see my mom. This will be the first time that we have been in a long time. Pray for us as we travel.

On Saturday we will spend some time with my mom and step dad and then all four of us will head over to Knoxville for the USC/UT game. Game time set for 7:45pm and is on ESPN. We should be back home sometime early Sunday morning. I'm thinking around 2 or 3am. Once again pray as we travel.

After a quick nap, I will get up be at church for staff meeting and then I am off to Peoples Baptist Church in Greer SC. I will be preaching in their AM service. Please pray that God will use me to be an encouragement and that I will say exactly what He wants me to say.

Sunday Afternoon= NAP

No comments: