Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mile 301

That's right and I do feel like it as well. Leg two is now over with and what an exciting one it was. Down 21-0 at the half, Carolina comes out the second half to tie the score at 21 and then took the 24-21 lead with just over a minute to play. Tennessee fumbles the ball twice, has a false start penalty, and a true freshman kicker. The kid made one heck of a 48 yard field goal to tie the game at 24 and we go to overtime. In OT Tennessee kicks a field goal, and we miss a field goal and that's the game.

I pulled in to Easley SC at 4:15am this morning. Jumped in the bed, took a little nap, and now I am about to head to Greer SC to preach.

The final leg is under way. I may recap tonight after church, but my prediction is it will be in the morning. After I preach my GUTS out (OK, not really, but if we can yell and scream for football, we can yell and scream for JESUS) its home for a nap.

No comments: