Monday, October 29, 2007

It's Over, But Just Beginning

Well officially my car has 421 more miles on it this morning. From Easley SC to Cherokee NC, form Cherokee NC to Knoxville TN, from Knoxville TN to Easley SC, from Easley SC to Greer SC, from Greer SC back to Easley SC, this was one crazy weekend.

It's over now, but this week is just beginning. This week I will celebrate a birthday. Not a physical one but a spiritual one. On October 31 I will celebrate 11 years of knowing Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. More to come on this wonderful event in my life.

As for this week, it should be a good one. We will have our fall festival at the church here on Tuesday night, Missions 360 on Wednesday night (that's right parents and kids, we will have church that night, you can trick or treat after church is over), and then before you know it the weekend will be here and the fun will start all over again.

No comments: